1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
8. You have to tag 10 people.
10 things about me:
1. I am male (despite my social circle's insistence of the contrary)
2. My favorite animals are horses
3. I have a love/hate relationship with Mythology
4. I am a crappier visual artist than you, whoever you maybe
5. But I'm a damn good writer
6. I like smelly markers
7. I am arguably the only fairly straight man in the room who will drink things that involve flowers.
8. I like poking fun at people
9. I hate coffee (OH MY GAD! HOW DARE I?)
10. I am currently single, not looking, but totally open to casual dates for fun
Questions from the little bear
1. What did you do for the holidays?
Lol spent time at home, hung out with the family, tried once more (unsuccessfully) to remind my sister that I am not as robust as a member of a highschool varsity wrestling team.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Horses....I'd say dragons but they're more minor gods/spirits than they are actual animals.
3. Do you have any fears?
Oh many, one of which is a writer's block. It's so depressing when my lovely lady leaves me. lol
4. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?
Honestly......I'd probably waste it on something stupid like life-time guaranteed groceries (is broke college student) or all educational expenses paid for me and the sis.
5. What are your plans for New year?
Lol prose piece for Princess-chan's character design contest (
6. Any current art projects?
Not art per se, literature (see above)
7. Do you like anime, if so why?
Yes. It's a media through which stories are told, and i happen to like the art style. I'm not sure what the problem is for some people (like convention protesters lol).
8. Do you like to read?
Lol I wouldn't make it as an English major if I didn't.
9. Favorite kind of music/favorite band/s?
Oldies, think 80's - 00's. I listen to some recent music too, but as you move slowly closer to the present the life and meaning are being sucked out of the lyrics. The only recent song I can derive any ghost of a message from is "Titanium"....Everyone else is just singing about crushes, breakups, and sex. While I will allow Usher to get away with that (because his music is layered AND catchy) no one else is even trying anymore.
10. What is your favorite type of art?
Literary, because books open worlds. Every story is different, colored by the context that the reader comes from so one story becomes thousands.
1) Where's waldo?
2) Think fast, what has wings, horns, and hooves? (you can't say satan or unicorns)
3) What was the last fun thing you remember doing?
4) What type of music do oyu typically listen to an why?
6) What is your definition of beauty
7) did you notice 5 was missing?
8) what TIME is it?
9) If you could have one superpower what will it be? (no reality warping, that's light bringing a bazooka into rock paper scissors)
10) Are Shakira's hips really not lieing?
11) If you would be anyone (real) in history, who would it be and why?
lol I have a max of three watchers so to you guys....sorry? lol